£80 - £90 per day
3 months ago
SEMH Teaching Assistant - Immediate Start - Camden, North London
This SEMH Teaching Assistant ROLE is ideal for a graduate or an experienced SEMH Teaching Assistant who has great experience working with Mental Health and SEN.
My client a popular and successful primary and nursery school for boys and girls, have a vibrant and diverse school community where mothers, fathers and carers feel at home and take an active part in helping their children to learn and make progress. They expect all of their children to make excellent academic progress and to leave this particular primary school to go on to secondary school as confident and enthusiastic learners, ready for the next phase of their life. The school is a modern school which is kept in a beautiful condition to reflect the high standards that they set themselves in all areas.
- SEMH Teaching Assistant at 'Outstanding' Primary School
- SEMH Teaching Assistant based in Camden, North London
- Long Term (Academic Year) Placement with the potential to go permanent
- Rewarding opportunity for a talented SEN practitioner
- £80 - £90 Per day dependent on experience
In this SEMH Teaching Assistant post you will be working with vulnerable children and support learning and behaviour within the classroom. Day-to-day, you will be keeping the pupils motivated to do their best and provide the best possible opportunities for students. To ensure that all pupils are performing at their best, you will be providing the teacher with regular feedback on your thoughts and observation
The successful candidate must have;
- Have experience working alongside students with SEMH
- Team teach trained prferable but not desirable
- Have experience of working alongside students with challenging behaviour
- If possible must have therapeutic experience
This School is dedicated to helping and working with children and young people with social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) difficulties. As a SEMH Teaching Assistant you would be working in a nurturing environment with the best possible resources to support children.
If you feel like you are the right SEMH Teaching Assistant for this post then please feel free to contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education