4 months ago
SEMH Teacher - Croydon - SEN School
Starting in September
Long term to permanent
Remedy Education is looking for a teacher that is looking for an exciting new challenge working with students with social-emotional mental health (SEMH) The School are looking for experienced SEN Teachers that specialise or are highly experienced working with children with emotional behavioural disorders (EBD), mental health issues and other challenging behaviour.
- QTS teaching or a UK recognised teaching qualification teaching at secondary level
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and work well under pressure.
- Have recent experience teaching children with EBD, SEMH and other challenging behaviour.
- Be committed and motivated in raising standards.
- A strong ability to differentiate work that enables students to excel.
- Must apply for disclosure barred service or currently registered to the updated service.
- Understanding approaches to challenging behaviour Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive pay - This is a permanent job which will be paid to scale from day 1
- Working in an established and successful School with opportunities to progress
- Easily accessible to transport links with on-site parking