3 months ago
SEMH / SEN Primary Teacher | Long term to Permanent Position| Enfield, North London | ASAP Start
Based in the North London our specialist primary school are looking to recruit a Primary Teacher who has experience in working with pupils who display social, emotional and/or mental health (SEMH) difficulties.
The primary school provides a diverse and practical curriculum for students with social, emotional and mental health needs. The environment is warm, positive, safe and understanding and encourages both personal, academic and social growth & development for all pupils.
- Primary Teacher - SEMH / EBD /SEN School
- NQTs are welcome to apply! Supportive SLT & HoY Mentor, in and out of house training/CPD and aims & objectives
- Delivering creative and engaging lessons throughout
- Immediate start Permanent - Full Time
- Located in the London Borough of Enfield
- MUST HAVE UK QTS - IMPORTANT!
- Good academics required - GCSEs, A Levels and Degree
- Excellent behaviour management skills are required for this role!
- Strong understanding of the primary national curriculum & teaching standards
- Must be looking to develop as a Class Teacher and possible future leader
If you think you are the right Teacher for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.