£130 - £160 per day
2 months ago
SEMH/Behaviour Primary Teacher / Class Teacher / NQT | Long term Position| Bromley | April 2019
Based in the borough of Bromley, a specialist Primary school are looking to recruit a Primary Teacher or SEN Primary Teacher / NQT for a April 2019 start.
The Head Teacher is a true believer in providing his primary teachers with a good work / life balance, as well as ensuring they are being provided with the support & training they need, both in and out of the classroom to progress.
The primary school itself is a very well established SEN/SEMH Primary school, with a truly excellent Senior Leadership Team who offer support, encouragement, training and development opportunities on an ongoing basis to all staff.
The primary school provides a diverse and practical curriculum for students with social, emotional and mental health needs. The environment is warm, positive, safe and understanding and encourages both personal and collective growth & development for all.
Are you a Primary Teacher looking to take the next step in your career? Are you able to lead, inspire and possess fantastic behaviour management and interpersonal skills?
If so, apply today to be considered for an introduction to the Head Teacher!
Remedy Education will be in contact within 24 working hours if you have been shortlisted for an initial informal conversation.
- Primary Teacher / Primary NQT - SEMH School
- Primary students with social, emotional and mental health needs
- NQT Induction: Supportive SLT & HoY Mentor, in and out of house training and aims & objects
- TLRs available: Subject or Year Group Lead
- Delivering creative and engaging lessons throughout
- April 2019, Long term
- £130 - £160 per day
- Located in the Borough of Southwark
- MUST HAVE UK QTS - IMPORTANT!
- Excellent behaviour management skills are required for this role!
- Strong understanding of the secondary curriculum & teaching standards
- Must be looking to develop as a Class Teacher and possible future leader
- Variety of needs: SEMH, Autism, ADHD, Complex Needs, MLD
- Excellent Teacher to student ratio
- Excellent scope for progression and training
- Fantastic work / life balance
- Remarkable SLT throughout that are keen to invest heavily into ambitious staff
- Located in the London Borough of Southwark
- Brilliant public transport options
Apply for this SEMH/Behaviour Primary Teacher / Class Teacher / NQT opportunity by sending your CV to Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!