8 months ago
Remedy Education are currently recruiting a experienced LSA to work in a SEMH school based in Wandsworth.
We are actively seeking a LSA with strong behavioural management. The ideal candidate will be committed and looking for a stable, long-term post as this School will be looking to help develop and grow the successful candidate. This is a rapidly growing organisation with a fantastic and supportive SLY with CPD opportunities available.
The pupils in this school all have SEMH, which means day to day behaviour can be challenging, we are looking for a strong team who are able to deal with these students and support them in their learning.
- SEMH Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant
- Long Term to Permanent Vacancy
- Specialist SEBD (Social, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties) School
- Ideal for an experienced, robust and engaging LSA/TA
- They also welcome candidates with experience in a mainstream school within their exclusion unit
- Team Teach beneficial
- The ideal candidate has to be passionate, strong and able to inspire and support pupils
If you are interested, hold an Enhanced DBS and you would like to apply, please send your CV for the attention of Sophie at Remedy Education.
If this opportunity is not the Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant role that you are looking for but you are interested in becoming a Learning support Assistant/Teaching Assistant in a London School, then please do look at the Remedy Recruitment Group website for more opportunities like this one.