£80 - £95 per day
4 months ago
Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistants - Lambeth, South East London
Graduate Teaching Assistant with various degrees wanted, for long term Secondary Teaching Assistant roles in an South East London-based secondary school. This school is looking for well-versed, well-read and well-spoken Teaching Assistants to assist the teaching and learning in a Secondary setting.
These roles would suit a Russell Group graduate looking for a role to boost experience and background knowledge for Initial Teacher Training, and to advance towards the role of Secondary Teacher.
Do you hold a 1st class or 2:1 in the following subjects?
- English Language
- English Literature
- Finance/ Economics
- Science (Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Zoology)
- Business Studies
Remedy Education is working closely with an South East-London based school who are looking for a fantastic Graduate to join the Remedy Education training scheme, and their thriving secondary school in September 2018.
Remedy Education helps graduates like yourself gain invaluable school-based experience as a Teaching Assistant. Our goal is to help support the early stages of your teaching career. If you are an aspiring Secondary Teacher actively looking to secure full time paid teaching assistant experience, with the opportunity to support children within a reputable mainstream Secondary school, contact Remedy Education today!
- Highly motivated and inspirational graduate
- 1st class or 2:1 grade in English, Mathematics, Science, Geography, Business or History
- Willing and able to make a different to the lives and educational experience of young learners
- Looking to pursue a possible future teaching career
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Exceptional use of numeracy and literacy, along with strong ICT skills
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Providing a complementary service to class teachers and pastoral staff
- Addressing the needs of students to overcome barriers to learning
- Working with the SENDCo as Graduate TA to provide pastoral care for specific students
- Working with students on a one-to-one basis, and in small groups
- Show a knowledge of the different ways children learn
- Day Rate £80 - £90 plus Healthcare Package
- Graded 'GOOD' in every area during recent Ofsted report
- Looking for a strong and exciting Graduate Teaching Assistant
- South East London based Secondary school
- Growing intake and year groups
- Happy and respectful school community
- High-quality training and support for staff, leading to very high staff morale - as noted by Ofsted
To APPLY, please submit a full, up to date CV and cover letter today!
If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours…