£75 - £95 per day
5 months ago
General Secondary Teaching Assistant
A Secondary School in Southwark, South East London, requires an academically accomplished Teaching Assistant to help provide additional support across the curriculum, from September 2018 onwards.
The General Teaching Assistant will have an impressive all-round academic record, including:
- 1st Class or a 2:1 core subject degree - English, Maths, Humanities, Science graduates
- A robust general academic record in A-Levels (A and B grades) and GCSEs
- A natural aptitude for teaching and networking
You will be supporting students across the curriculum, with a focus on GCSEs and A-Levels. You will be working in a range of classes, including English, Maths, Humanities or Science (depending on your expertise) supporting both struggling and over achieving students with the aim to ensure they secure the highest grade possible.
Q - Do you hold a 1st Class or 2:1 core subject degree from a reputable University?
Q - Are you looking to gain long term teaching assistant experience working at a highly-regarded and academic mainstream Secondary School?
Then please read on to find out more information about this General Teaching Assistant in South East London.
- General Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Supporting KS3-5 with GCSEs and A-Level preparation - 11-18 years old
- Supporting the students on a 1:1 or group basis - Cross Curriculum
- September 2018 start - Full Time - Full Academic Year placement
- £75 - £95 per day - Term time only
- Creative, focused and friendly feel throughout the whole School
- Brilliant GCSEs and A-Level results across all subjects
- Located in the South East London Borough of Southwark
- Good London Underground/Overground and bus route links
- Easy access from both central London and Outer London locations
Please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education! If shortlisted, you will be contacted immediately!!
General Teaching Assistant - South East London