£80 - £85 per day
2 months ago
Teaching Assistant - Fantastic Secondary School - with SEN department - Greenwich- January 2019
A wonderful secondary school in Greenwich, South East London are looking to recruit SEN and mainstream Teaching Assistants in January 2019.
The role offers plenty of opportunity to again invaluable experience and to enrol on to additional SEN training courses throughout your time within this school.
Working with secondary school children who have a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC), the successful candidate will provide a key role in the day-to-day running of the classroom.
As well as academic objectives, you will be working with the students on other aspects such as their social and emotional development.
Further details of the role are;
SEN Teaching Assistant (ASC) - The Person
- 1st Class or a 2:1 Psychology Graduate from a reputable university
- Ideal experience for aspiring Educational Psychologists/Speech & Language Therapists
- Previous experience, either paid or voluntary, would be ideal
- You will need to be resilient, adaptable and fully committed to this role
SEN Teaching Assistant (ASC) - The Role
- Full-time - Monday-Friday, long-term
- £75 - £85 per day
- SEN Teaching Assistant - Secondary school - Autism (ASC) focus
- Supporting the class teacher with students on a 1:1 basis, or in small groups
- Providing clear feedback to the teacher based on lesson objectives for each student
SEN Teaching Assistant (ASC)- The School
- A very well established secondary school providing education for students with a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASC)
- Hugely supportive Leadership Team, offering additional training throughout
- Conveniently located just a short walk from the nearest overground rail station
- Wonderful team spirit and support network for all staff
If you think you are the right person for this role then apply now, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.