£75 - £90 per day
8 months ago
SEN TA with ADHD experience
I am working on behalf of a delightful Secondary school based in Lewisham!!
The school, rated good by Ofsted are working alongside Remedy Recruitment to recruit an experienced teaching assistant to support a pupil in Year 8 who has been diagnosed with ADHD.
The SENCo is keen to appoint a highly committed, caring individual who will be able to develop a good rapport with the pupil and work on strategies to help with communication. It is particularly important that you are able to set clear boundaries and present a confident, straightforward approach.
The role is full time, long term to start ASAP. The role for the remainder of the year with the opportunity to continue into the next academic year in September 2019.
To be considered for the SEN TA with ADHD experience you must;
- Have proven track record supporting children who have ADHD or with challenging behaviour
- Be a team player - this role requires someone who works well with teachers, pupils and parents
- Demonstrate commitment, dedication and resilience in your previous work experience as well as your personality
The school benefits
- A friendly caring team
- An effective/well organised Senior leadership team
- £75- £90 per day
- Have a proven track record supporting children with special needs and challenging behaviour
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.