£70 - £90 per day
19 days ago
SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant - Mainstream Secondary School - Southwark
A diverse and inclusive Secondary School in Southwark are looking for a range of Teaching Assistants that can support SEN children throughout their school day.
Although a Mainstream Secondary School, there are a wide range of facilities and support systems in place that can cater for children of all abilities and learning needs.
This opportunity is perfect for someone with an interest in Psychology or working with SEN children. Additionally, future Secondary School Teachers can also use this as brilliant experience before taking on a Training route.
To find out more information about this role, please read on below!
- SEN Teaching Assistant - 1:1 support
- Supporting a child through all their lessons during the school day
- If needed, giving the class teacher additional support
- Working with needs such as: Physical, Mental or Behaviour
- Liaising with Class Teachers and the SENCO
- September 2019 start
- 5 days a week - 8:30pm - 4:00pm
- £70 - £90 per day
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree - Core Subject or Psychology Based
- Committed, passionate and understanding
- Flexible to work with a range of needs and subjects
- Strong academics - particularly in English, Maths and Science
- Knowledge of SEN and the challenges they face
- Graded GOOD Southwark Secondary School
- Brilliant SENCO and inclusive ethos
- Training available for working with specific needs
- Access to all major tube lines
Apply now and submit your up to date CV and covering letter to be considered for this role. Your dedicated consultant, Scarlett, will be in contact within 48 hours if shortlisted.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.