£150 - £200 per day + negotiable
6 months ago
6th April 2018
Location: Bexley, South East London
Salary: (MPS) Outer London Pay Scale
Job Type: Contract - Long Term
Subject: English Literature & Language Teacher
Remedy Education are looking for innovative English Literature and language Teachers, to join an expanding Department for the next term. The Suitable candidate will have a passion for their subject and is committed to raising standards for all learners. Our client has excellent teaching facilities, with dedication to support teaching and learning.
With your excellent subject knowledge and enthusiasm, you will have the opportunity to teach English at KS3 & KS4 across the age and ability range.
The ability to teach English at KS5, would be an advantage.
The suitable candidate will:-
- Join a fantastic community of dedicated professionals that are encouraged to grow and develop.
- Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
- Be a driven and professional character that is committed to your students as well as your colleagues.
- Have confidence in delivering lessons to an outstanding standard, across KS3 & 4.
Our client can offer you:-
- Shared CPD and joint working on schemes of work, as appropriate.
- Enhanced leadership capacity, joint shared leadership posts across schools and improved staff retention.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
This is an excellent career move for an ambitious Teacher looking to progress their career within a good school, which is exceptionally well lead by the New Head and Senior Leadership Team.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Teacher looking for a new role in the new Term please forward your CV