£140 - £180 per day
WL - ENF - CT_1527232659
4 months ago
SECONDARY CLASS TEACHER - SEN SCHOOL - SEPTEMBER 2018 - NQT'S WELCOME
My superb client an outstanding SEN school in the heart of enfield are looking appoint secondary trained class teachers to join their team in September 2018. As a result of of significant expansion, the school is now operating over five sites.
They are a dynamic, forward thinking and forward looking specialist sports college. Due to their students which are a mix of children and adults with a range of complex needs and disabilities their ethos is "learning for life" and they want every learner to achieve their best, this is done by focusing their energies on providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences within a caring and secure environment within the community.
***Looking to appoint quality secondary trained teachers for a number of new classes, the application process is open for outstanding quality secondary trained class teachers including NQTS who are experienced, enthusiastic, innovative practitioners to develop their teaching and inspire the students***
- Must have commitment and passion to work with pupils with a wide and diverse range of SEND;
- Must have QTS
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Can lead, motivate and inspire teams to raise standards in student outcomes;
- Want to be a member of a creative and dynamic staff team with outstanding expectations for our learners to achieve in life.
- Are able to deliver across curriculum in all areas
- The opportunity to work in a successful, continuously improving and supportive school, taking the lead role in an exciting phase of its development
- The chance to join a talented, highly committed and supportive staff team
- Motivate children who are willing to learn
- Well equipped resourced classrooms
- Continued professional development
If you feel that you are the right secondary trained class teacher for this role then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education