£150 - £230 per day
2 months ago
Remedy Education have an incredible opportunity for a creative and engaging Maths Teacher based in or around South East London.
About the school:
Can you deliver Maths to students that have a strong interest in learning? We are looking for a Second in charge Maths Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a thriving Maths department, where all students achieve high results at GCSE. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Maths across the full age range, including AS and A Level.
About the post:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Maths teacher with strong classroom management skills who can contribute to the success of the school in Southwark. This is a long term full time role with the potential for permanent placement for the right teacher. Role commences September 2018.
The ideal teacher:
- All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BED. or equivalent)
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- An enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Maths Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to George at Remedy Education today for consideration.