£85 - £100 per day
10 days ago
Are you looking for your next opportunity in South West London and want to make a difference to young lives? Are you looking for a Fixed Term role - WE CAN HELP! As a Fixed Term Other, we understand that you are a valuable contribution to the education system and the wider school community - we aim to highlight your strengths and pair you with like-schools to create a valuable experience of value adding to both yourself and our schools.The role is starting ASAP for a Fixed Term contract in KS3, KS4. If this is you - we would like to hear from you!
Job Type / Category
About the School:
- Location - South West London
- School Type - Secondary School
- Additional information about the school or role - The school is an exciting and vibrant place to work, where the staff team are focused on quality and achievement in all areas of school life. The school is fully inclusive and promotes excellence in learning, seeking to ensure that all students are "the best that they can be". With central London on their doorstep it really is a great place to work and our students are an inspiration.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Are you an enthusiastic teacher with a "Can-do" attitude? Do you must meet the following criteria:
- be eligible to work in the UK
- possess valid references covering the past 2 years
- relevant extended classroom experience advantageous
- be familiar with the UK curriculum
- be supportive of the ethos and procedures in place within the school
- Overseas Trained Teacher's Welcome to apply
Do you have the following qualifications: Science Technician
If these apply to you - we would love to hear from you.
About the role:
Our client is looking for Fixed Term for:
- Subjects covered: Science
- Key Stage or Year Level - KS3, KS4
- Payscale: £80 - £100 per day
What we offer you:
- Competitive salaries
- Dedicated consultant working on your behalf
Why work with Remedy Education?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible.
As a candidate, you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you!
If you want to apply for the above role please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education!!