£140 - £170 per day
2 months ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Science Teacher to join a mainstream secondary school in Greenwich, South East London. The successful Science Teacher will be teaching KS3 and KS4 Science in secondary comprehensive setting for pupils aged between 11 and 16 years. The successful Science Teacher will be working in a modern building with access to up to date facilities and a modern learning environment. Class sizes are smaller than average. The school is part of a trust with huge support and opportunities provided within it. This full time, fixed term Science Teacher position will begin after February Half term and will be long term.
About the Role
- Science Teacher
- KS3 & KS4
- Full Time
- Temporary, Long term
- February 2019 start
- Salary between £140 - £170 per day
About the School
- Mixed secondary school in Greenwich
- Smaller than average class sizes
- Modern learning environment
- Excellent leadership
- Great rail and road links available
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Hold a good first degree subject with a Science Specialism
- Proven experience teaching the UK
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Remedy Education also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education today!!
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.