£130 - £180 per day
5 months ago
Science Teacher (any discipline- Biology, Chemistry, Physics) - Secondary school - Lambeth - Temp/Perm
About the role:
- Experience teaching Biology, Chemistry, Physics QTS or significant experience
- Experience of working in a Secondary School (KS3, KS4, KS5 - GCSE - A LEVEL)
- Contract role to start Sept 2018- within a supportive department
- Working for renowned high achieving school in a beautiful location, you must be keen to promote the values of the school and support the learning and growth of the children.
- Excellent salary and benefits - competitive salary
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to. Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
- be eligible to work in the UK
- be a qualified Teacher
- be familiar with the UK curriculum
- possess two valid classroom based references
- Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
If you want to apply for the above role please contact Carly at Remedy Education.
Why work with Remedy Education?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher, you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you!
Remedy Education acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.