£150 - £180 per day
13 days ago
Science Teacher - South East London - January 2019
About the role:
- Experience teaching Physics, Biology or Chemistry
- QTS or significant experience teaching in the UK
- Experience of working in a Secondary School (KS3, KS4)
- Long term role to start January2019 - within a supportive department
- Working in a renowned high achieving school in a beautiful location, you must be keen to promote the values of the school and support the learning and growth of the children.
- Ofsted rated Outstanding School
- Excellent salary and benefits - competitive salary
- INTERVIEWING NOW
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to. Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
- must have valid DBS
- be eligible to work in the UK
- have experience of working with children
- be familiar with the UK curriculum
- possess two valid references
- Overseas qualified teachers/assistant are welcome to apply
Why work with Remedy Education?
If you want to apply for the above role please contact Carly Walters today!!
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher, you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you!
If you want to apply for the above role please contact Carly at Remedy Education.
Remedy Education acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.