£120.00 - £200.00 per day
2 months ago
Are you a qualified Teacher of Science looking for a new & exciting opportunity within a thriving Science Department?
Remedy Education are proud to be supporting an "Good" mixed Secondary school in the heart of Enfield in their hunt for a qualified & experienced Teacher of Science on a full-time basis starting immediately after the Feb H/Term for the remainder of the academic year.
The brilliant results at this school are a testament to the hard work and talent of their pupils and staff, and the high quality of education. Their vision is to provide students with the very best educational start to young adult life. They aim for pupils to reach their full potential, to excel academically, vocationally and culturally, but also physically and in sports, as well as in their social, spiritual and moral lives.
This is a full-time Science Teaching post, starting immediately after the Feb H/term:
- Combined Science Teacher across KS3-4
- 'Good' School - Enfield
- 25th Feb - July 2019
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will:
- Be a qualified Teacher of Science (QTS or Equiv)
- Be able to support the planning & deliver creative and engaging lessons up to KS4
- Be able to inspire and motivate students
- Have a creative & proactive approach providing new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Current in date DBS (on the DBS update service)
For immediate consideration, please send your updated CV along with a covering letter