£150 - £200 per day
6 months ago
Experienced Science teacher is required for a 'Good' school in Southwark to start as soon as possible on an on-going basis with the opportunity of a permanent contract. The school is less than a 10 minute walk from the nearest station. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Science up to 'A' Level, PGCE and QTS are essential to securing this role as well as good behaviour management. You will become a part of a very strong Science department where all staff members work together efficiently.
You will receive ample support from the senior leadership team
As an English Teacher, you will have the following skills:
- Strong classroom management skills
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Any specialisms advantageous
If you are a Science Teacher looking for an ongoing position starting as soon as possible & this sounds like an opportunity you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.
Job Type: Fulltime - Long Term
Start date: January 2019