£150 - £200 per day
14 days ago
We are looking for a Science Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a Science department, where students all achieve high results at GCSE. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Science across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
- Science Teacher
- Must be QTS qualified or equivalent
- British Trained
- 2 years' experience with the same school in the UK
- Science up to 'A' Level
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Have a relevant degree
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught
- Any specialisms advantageous
If you have the above attributes, please carry on reading!
- MPS Pay Scale
- Immediate Interview Available
- School Based in Southwark
- OFSTED 'Good'
- State of the Art Equipment
As a Science Teacher you will be passionate, dedicated and an outstanding teacher of whom is willing to take complete responsibility for progression and success the pupils you teach. We are looking who can motivate and inspire the pupils.
The successful candidate will be required to start after the Christmas Break, initially for 1 term with ongoing work for the right candidate.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Science Teacher looking for a new role in the New Year, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.