£140 - £180 per day
18 days ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for an experienced Science Teacher to join a vibrant and exceptional highly acclaimed Secondary School based in Lambeth, South East London. This full time teaching position is available ASAP and will be contracted through to at least until the end of the current academic year, with potential to go permanent for the right candidate. This Science Teacher vacancy is full time and will involve teaching students from KS3 - 5. The school is located in Lambeth and is easily accessible from all parts of Central and North London. They pride themselves on having outstanding student behaviour and a supportive staff team.
About the Role
- Science Teacher
- To promote the delivery of outstanding teaching from KS3 to KS5
- Full time fixed term contract
- £140 - £180 per day
About the School
- The school had a recent OFSTED inspection and has been rated as 'Good' in all areas
- The improvements in GCSE results noted in the previous inspection have continued
- Easy to access using multiple routes using public transport
- Looking to set up interviews ASAP
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in Science
- Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term within the past two years essential)
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Possess the ability to teach pre-planned lessons and partake in marking work
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer.