£130 - £180 per day
8 months ago
Science Teacher - Lambeth - Temp/Perm
Remedy Education are urgently seeking a Science Teacher to carry a number or work placements in a large Secondary School based in Lambeth (South East London)
We have a range of job vacancies that include day to day supply and long term placements, so please get in contact with us today for more information.
The Role of a Supply Science Teacher:
- Maintain classroom discipline;
- Monitoring progress of pupils;
- Assessing knowledge through tests/assignments;
- Communicating with parents, teachers, administrative staff;
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges;
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
It is essential to have Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) to be considered for this role. As well as having ideally experienced of covering Key stage 3 and Key stage 4 classes in a mainstream secondary school.
The ideal candidate must have the following and be:
- A genuine passion for Science;
- A desire to further improve the overall achievement and success of Science within the school;
- Ability to work on your own initiative or as a part of a team;
- The chosen candidate must have an Enhanced Disclosure either by supplying an update service reference number or carrying out a new DBS with Remedy Education;
- Have a passion for being included within the Education sector and have a desire to become part of a team of committed teachers;
- A strong presence and a friendly and approachable supportive character;
- Degree qualified and UK Qualified Teacher Status;
- Teaching experience up to GCSE level in a mainstream secondary school.
What can you expect from Remedy Education?
- Regular teaching supply work that suits your needs
- Genuine friendly service to help you progress on your teaching career.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Large network of schools
- Potential for long term roles - full and part time
- Quick registration
- Refer a friend scheme.
Remedy Education recruit both permanent, day to day and long term supply staff for schools across all South East London.
Please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education for more information on this fantastic opportunity!!