3 months ago
Salary : £140-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Are you a positive Science Teacher or NQT looking to kick-start an exciting new career at a popular Secondary School in Redbridge?
* Popular School seeking an experienced Science Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* 'GOOD School with Outstanding features' - Ofsted 2015
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Strong Science Faculty*
* Excellent in school support*
A talented Science Teacher is required for an exceptional school in Kent. The successful applicant will be required to teach General Science across Key Stages 3 and 4 with the ability to offer at least one Science specialism, be that Biology, Physics or Chemistry, up to Key Stage 5 as the school also incorporates a sixth form.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic Science teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months), as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
The department is very successful due to the excellent teaching standards and use of the fantastic facilities that will be at your disposal. You will be required to be passionate, approachable and confident in your own ability.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Science Teacher looking for a new role in September, please forward your CV to Remedy Education today for consideration.