£24000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
- Science Teacher
- Must have QTS
- 2 years' experience in the UK
- Science up to 'A' Level
If you have the above attributes, please carry on reading!
- MPS Pay Scale
- Immediate Interview Available
- School Based in Haringey
- OFSTED 'Good'
- State of the Art Equipment
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
- Any specialisms advantageous
We are looking for a Science Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a great Science department, where students all achieve high results at GCSE. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Science across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Science Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.