£150 - £200 per day
3 months ago
Must have QTS
2 years' experience in the UK
Science up to 'A' Level
If you have the above attributes, please carry on reading!
Salary: £150-£200 per day
Start date: September 2018
Are you a qualified Science Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for a Science Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a supportive Science department, where students achieve high results at GCSE. The school has come a long way in the recent years and is looking for an enthusiastic science teacher who can contribute to the improvement of the school. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Science across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
- Any specialisms advantageous
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Science Teacher looking for a new challenge, please forward your CV to George at Remedy Education today for consideration.