£24000 - £40000 per annum
15 days ago
- Science Teacher
- Must have QTS
- 2 years' experience in the UK
- Science up to 'A' Level
If you have the above attributes, please carry on reading!
- MPS Pay Scale
- Immediate Interview Available
- School Based in Enfield
- OFSTED 'Good'
- State of the Art Equipment
Remedy Education are looking for a confident Science Teacher who is confident in their ability to build their experience within the school.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Science Teacher who will join a dynamic Science Department from September 2018. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced classroom teacher to make a significant contribution to the school.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
- Any specialisms advantageous
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.