£150 - £200 per day
7 months ago
Popular School seeking an experienced Science Teacher
Immediate Interview Available
Excellent in school support
Job Type: Maternity Cover
Subject: ScienceStart Date: September
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
- Any specialisms advantageous
Remedy Education are seeking for a Science Teacher who is looking for a great career opportunity with a chance to excel within an excellent Science department. The school offer an exceptional support network for the suitable candidate and ample NQT support.
We are looking for a Science Teacher with high expectation towards student behaviour and confident in their ability to build upon the recent developments within the school. The ideal candidate will have the ability to teach Science up to KS5 and have at least 2 years' experience working within a school in the UK.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Science Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.