£150 - £200 per day
5 months ago
Salary: £150 - £200 per day
Subject: ScienceStart date: SeptemberJob Type: Maternity Cover
The school based in Dartford require a Science teacher to join the Science department from September to cover maternity leave. The ideal candidate will have the ability to teach Science up to KS5 and have at least 2 years' experience working within a school in the UK.
Remedy Education are looking for a confident Science teacher who has high expectations towards student behaviour to join the Science department from September. The position is also suitable for an NQT as the school offers support within the faculty and from the senior leadership team.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
- Any specialisms advantageous
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.