North London, London
5 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for an enthusiastic and high calibre Science teacher. The successful applicant will play an important role in the continued development of teaching and learning across the whole ability range. The school offers core, additional and triple Science at GCSE and Biology, Physics and Chemistry at AS/A2.
The position would be to commence in September for a permanent position.
The school is situated in North London
The successful applicant will:
- possess the qualities to be a strong leader and positive role model with a distinct ability to inspire students
- be an excellent communicator
- be open to creative and innovative approaches
- have the ability to teach across all key stages.
Why apply for this role?
- The school has an excellent Science Department
- We are a specialist school for Science
- The School offers excellent CPD
The science team has a strong ethos of collaboration and innovation. If you would relish the opportunity to work within a diverse and exciting teaching environment, with highly motivated students and a supportive leadership team, then please contact Natalie Abel at Remedy Education