£130 - £180 per day
17 days ago
Remedy Education have been asked to recruit a Science Teacher for a secondary school in Lambeth who have been working with us over a number of years. The post of Science Teacher will be a full-time, permanent post commencing from January 2019. The school are incredibly supportive, and will be happy take on a NQT.
The Science Teacher will:
- Have a Science related degree, with PGCE (or in progress)
- You should exhibit highly effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure
- You will need confidence and a positive 'Can-do' attitude & philosophy
- The successful candidate will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role
About the School:
- This is a school proud of its Ofsted rating of 'Outstanding', and it has maintained performance at that level for the last three inspections.
- Drawing its pupils from a diverse range of backgrounds, pupil progression beyond the national average is a key focus of every member of the team.
- The Head Teacher, the senior team and the governors lead the school outstandingly well, ensuring that both teaching and achievement are of the highest standard.
- The tracking of pupils' learning and progress is accurate, consistent and rigorous.
- Staff satisfaction is central to the ethos of the School and this is demonstrated by the very low rate of staff turnover and outstanding opportunities for professional development.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Remedy Education are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Remedy Education are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE - you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.