£90 - £120 per day
WO - RJP - 1_1533225164
9 months ago
School Welfare Officer - London Borough of Barnet - ASAP Start - Term Time Only
My fantastic client based in the heart of Barnet a single form entry, inclusive and modern primary school are looking to recruit a new Welfare Officer.
They believe in nurturing all of their children to develop to the best of their abilities. They are proud to be part of each child's journey, assisting them to become knowledgeable, skilled, confident and responsible members their local and wider community.
Their school motto of Wisdom, Knowledge and Joy means that their staff are dedicated and fully committed to ensuring that all children are happy and well educated young people, equipped with the skills and thirst for learning to continue their studies within, beyond and outside of school.
- Welfare Officer needed for an ASAP start
- £90 - £120 per day
- Temp to Perm role
- Will continue into the next academic year
- London Borough of Barnet
- Interviews to happen ASAP
The successful Welfare Officer will: be an experienced welfare practitioner, preferably in a school setting, with a desire to improve and cater to the health needs of the children in our provision.
We are looking for a Welfare Officer who can:
- Assist with the development and implementation of Medical Care Plans and Personal Care Programmes.
- Lead on all aspects of welfare, being proactive in your approach
- Liaise with Learning Mentors
- To attend to pupils personal needs, including social, health, hygiene, first-aid and welfare matters.
- Supervise and provide particular support for pupils with special medical needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
- Establish constructive relationships with pupils and interact with them according to their individual needs
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
- To liaise with pupils, their families and other schools to ensure full medical history is gained
- Collecting relevant medical letters and follow-up information as required
We they can offer:
- Fantastic children who strive to achieve their best
- A supportive leadership team
- Good opportunities for CPD
- A warm positive working environment where everyone is valued
- An enthusiastic dynamic and talented management and staff team
If you feel you are the right School Welfare Officer for this role then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education on 020-8418-1390