19 days ago
School Administrator- Eastham
We are currently looking for an experienced school administrator to work for one of our brilliant SEN Provisions based in the Newham borough. This is a Full time/Long term position.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a school in a similar role. It is essential that you have experience using the SIMS database.
This position is to start immediately on a long term basis, with the option to go permanent.
Main duties will include:
- Using Excel to update records
- Using and maintaining the SIMS data base and school records
- Contacting and liaising with parents and students
- General office duties
Application requirements for Remedy Education.
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
Please only apply if you have SIMS experience.
If you are interested in this position please contact Zeki at remedy on 0208 418 1390 or email myself on