£70 - £100 per day
8 months ago
Senior School Administrator - ASAP Start - Islington, London
I am currently looking to recruit a Senior School Administrator for a role to start ASAP located within the heart of Islington.
The school are looking for someone who can start Immediately, and the role is a long term on going supply role.
The perfect candidate will have previous experience as an Academic Administrator within a school or education setting.
- Senior School Administrator
- Finance experience preferable but not essential
- £80.00 - £100.00 per day depending on experience
- SIMMS experience essential
- Flexible working hours
- Full time, long term post
The Administrator's duties and responsibilities will include:
- Pupil attendance & Punctuality
- Working closely with the Inclusion leaders, implement policies and procedures to improve pupil attendance and monitor their effectiveness.
- Record pupils' attendance and absence on the school's database.
- Contact parents on the first day of pupil absences and record on the school data base in accordance with school procedures.
- Produce relevant attendance reports for the Inclusion leader.
- Liaise with the Education Welfare Service, as appropriate.
- Staff Attendance
- Keep Senior Leadership Team updated regarding staff absences in accordance with school procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of staff absence.
- Data Management
- Complete and submit the pupil and staff census for the DfE.
- Complete and submit all local authority data reports.
- Finance duties
- Collect, record and bank all dinner monies, after school club and school trip monies in accordance with school procedures.
- Under the direction of the School Business Manager, order and maintain records of whole school stock.
- Carry out general administrative duties.
- Coordinate school dinners and liaise with the school kitchen.
- Liaise with an external website designer to maintain the school website.
- Experience of working within a school environment
- Experience of managing data bases
- Experience of managing attendance and punctuality within a school environment
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Experience of providing front line services to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of working within a framework of statutory compliance
- Experience of managing own workload
- Experience of managing Human Resources and Payroll
- Experience of managing school dinner money packages
- Experience of managing admissions within a school environment
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative
- Proven ability to use a range of IT packages
- Proven ability to analyse, use and present data
- GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education