about 1 year ago
Remedy Education are working on behalf of an Secondary School. They are looking for an experienced administrator with a proven track record using SIMS to start ASAP.
Duties will include;
- Provide a front line/face to face/telephone service to staff, parents and pupils
- To undertake word processing of documentation (letters, reports, memos, etc.) including collation of documents using SIMS.
- Take receipt of deliveries and post and ensure the relevant faculties are notified. Distribute post and frank post for postal collection as required.
- Provide support to colleagues (attendance, medical, admin) and resolve queries relating to the school and to specific systems.
- Lettings administration and bookings preparing and sending letters, invoices, etc.
- To keep a check on stationery and order when necessary.
- Support the Attendance Officer at peak times and during periods of absence with attendance duties: check registration, printing registration for use in the event of an evacuation procedure, keeping manual and computerised registers up to date.
- Ensure that pupils signing out have the necessary permissions.
- To input information onto the computer database and to extract information as instructed.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience working on SIMS
- Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months), as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
- A proven track record working as an administrator in UK Schools
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic administrator looking for a new role, please forward your CV to Zeki at Remedy Education today for consideration.