£10 - £12 per hour
14 days ago
We are looking for an Admin Assistant to join our office team and provide a high quality admin service, to enable all staff to work together, ensuring the best possible provision for all our children.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- General administration support within a busy school office, welcoming visitors to the school and handling telephone enquiries
- Producing the school's fortnightly newsletter
- Uploading letters and other documents to the school website
- Liaising with school caterers to order meals and produce reports
- Receiving cash, maintaining records and banking monies for school trips
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- The ability to communicate in a warm and professional manner with children, parents and visitors, both in person and on the telephone
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and cope with many interruptions
- Good ICT Skills: Microsoft Office package, SIMS or the ability to learn quickly. Having these skills would be a distinct advantage
- The ability to deal sensitively and confidentially with people and information
- Have excellent administrative and organisational skills, and educated to a good standard (GCSE English and Maths)
- The ability to work in a team
- Willingness to carry out other duties, such as First Aid
If you are looking for a role in a welcoming school environment, within a supportive team, and with engaging children who make sure that no two days are the same, then we would love to hear from you.
We welcome visits to the school.