£9 - £11 per hour
6 months ago
Experienced School Administrator/ receptionist
PREVIOUS SCHOOL EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
Remedy Education are working with a small mainstream primary school in Southwark who are currently looking to recruit an office and reception administrator to start ASAP. This will be on a long term basis.
The post holders will be mainly based in the main school office, or on Reception dealing with visitors, students and staff:
- Knowledge of Progresso or SIMS - School Information Management System is essential
- Must have excellent IT skills including excel, word and outlook,
- First Aid Qualification an advantage,
- School calendar,
- Room bookings,
- Outgoing post,
- Assisting with general admin,
- Deputising for Reception and First Aid,
- Staff, student and finance filing.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience working within school reception/head PA/admin roles
- Professional manner. Proactive and organised.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, patient and meticulous approach
- MUST have a DBS on the online update service
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Remedy Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Remedy Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'