West London, London
£40.00 - £45.00 per hour
8 months ago
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- To lead and manage safeguarding & quality assurance services providing comprehensive, consistent, timely, high quality and cost effective services services to children who are at home or in care and their families in accordance with the legislative and regulatory framework.
- To contribute to the strategic development and implementation of safeguarding, looked after and child in need policies and practice across the Hounslow.
- Lead the development and delivery of the Quality Assurance Framework, embedding a cycle of continuous learning and to drive and improve practice across Safeguarding & Specialist Services. Contributing to the delivery of associated learning, development and training interventions.
- To provide an expert safeguarding and child protection service by offering specialist safeguarding advice; to establish and sustain confidence, integrity and multi-disciplinary partnerships with a wide range of organisations/stakeholders within Hounslow.
- To ensure that the Designated Officer duties are delivered in an effective manner, supervising the Safeguarding Advisor who will be responsible for the operational delivery of this role. Contributing to the operational delivery as the service requires.
- To support and contribute to the development and delivery of Hounslow Safeguarding Cauldron's Board's (HSCB) key priorities.
- Up-to 7 Full Time Staff
- Including Safeguarding Advisor, Case Progression Manager, Exploitation and Vulnerabilities and Co-ordinator and Child in Need Reviewing Officer.#
- To work effectively as part of the Council's Safeguarding and Specialist Services, delivering corporate objectives through the work of the department.
- To work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to break down departmental barriers and ensure the delivery of transformations projects.
- To investigate complaints within the required timescale and generate learning from the findings
- To respond to members enquiries and to FOIs requests within the required timescale.
- To participate in the Council's emergency planning and responses to emergency situations when required to do so.
- To assist in the conduct of elections when required to do so.
For any more information please call Ben on 02084187676 or email .
**Remedy also offers a great referral scheme up to £250 per referral when placed**