Wood Green, London
£25000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
RE Teacher required
Pay scale: £150 - £200
Type: Contract, Long term, Full time
Location; Wood Green, North London
Easily accessible from public transport Links from London. 15 minute walk from local Amenities.
Rated Good by Ofsted 2015 with Outstanding Features
Remedy Education are looking for an RE Teacher with a minimum of 2 year's experience teaching to Key Stage 3 and 4. Key stage 5 Experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
The Suitable candidate
- Should Posses QTS or equivalent qualification (PGCE, M.A, B.A, Cert.Ed.)
- Have sound Knowledge of the UK RE Curriculum.
- Have a passion for the RE Subject
- The ability to plan and deliver inspirational, encouraging and engaging lessons
- Strong classroom management
- To be Proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to teaching RE
- Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students.
My Client Can offer
- Offers support from an established Head of Humanities and Strong Humanities Department as well as the Headteacher and senior leadership team.
- Opportunities of career Progression
- Professional and personal Humanities development Workshops are held weekly.
- The Freedom to teach your RE Lesson your way.
- Access to the newest teaching technology, literature and resources.
Are you a proactive, enthusiastic RE Teacher who wants to really make a difference to the lives of our students?
Do you wants to work within a thriving Humanities department, at a well lead Secondary School in North London?
Please send your CV