North West London, London
£22 - £25 per hour
6 months ago
Our client, a Local Authority in North West London is looking for the above with the following duties;
- To work within accordance of National Standards.
- Recruit, Supervise and Train Volunteer Panel Members and Reparation Volunteers.
- Ensure thorough data for contacts is entered onto the Careworks system.
- Ensure feedback is given to case managers concerning their young people.
- Organise and arrange panel dates with the Community panel members and case managers in accordance with national standards.
- Review current reparation projects and develop new projects.
- Ensure when available victim feedback is fed into panel meetings
- Complete risk assessments for young people attending reparation placements
- Complete risk assessments for all reparation placements
If you are interested in this role please send your CV .