£120 - £150 per day
3 months ago
Reception Teacher - EYFS - Southwark - Long term
Are you an experienced Reception teacher looking for a long term post from September?
Are you a specialist within Early Years, with a passion for teaching Reception?
Remedy Education are working with a fantastic and highly successful Primary school in Southwark that is keen to recruit a Reception teacher for September 2018. The school is graded as Outstanding by Ofsted with praise given to how effective the EYFS phase is.
This is a full time, long term post
Reception Teacher - Role:
- Reception Teacher (EYFS Teacher)
- Highly effective EYFS Phase
- September 2018 start
- £120 - £150 per day
- Located in South East London, Southwark
Reception Teacher - Person:
- MUST hold UK QTS
- Must have experience teaching Reception - EYFS
- Excellent academic history - Including 2:1 or higher from a leading University and good A Levels and GCSE's
- Very strong understanding of the Early Years Curriculum - Passionate about the phase
- Outstanding observations and references
Reception Teacher - School:
- Graded 'Outstanding' in their latest Ofsted report
- 2 Form Entry
- Excellent pupil behaviour!
- Outstanding leadership with powerful role models
- Standards always improving
- Excellent location, 5 min walk from an underground station-bus routes
Apply today for this Reception Teacher opportunity in Southwark, a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
Send your CV and a brief cover letter to Remedy Education and if shortlisted you will be contacted within 48 hours.