£120 - £150 per day
5 months ago
Long term perm
Reception Class Teacher required in Greenwich, South East London - September 2018
Remedy Education are currently partnered with a lovely Primary School who are recruiting for a Reception Class Teacher to start in September 2018. The school is 2 form entry so there is plenty of support in what is a close school community.
The Reception class you will be taking over has 27 pupils currently and you will have 2 Support Staff supporting. Facilities are excellent at the school which helps to create a stimulating environment for the children to flourish in. Planning is shared between yourself and an experienced class teacher who is Head of EYFS.
Hours will be 8:30am - 3.30pm, Monday to Friday on a long term contract (ideally for the full academic year). Pay will be negotiable on the upper side of £150 per day.
To Be Successful
Candidates with the following are more likely to be shortlisted:
- UK Fully Qualified Teacher (or Overseas Trained with relevant qualification)
- Experience within the EYFS Key Stage of at least 2 years
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Good sense of humour! The school have a close community so personality is an important aspect.
- Able to commit long term.
If shortlisted you will receive a call back within 1 working days of applying to the job role.