£150 - £200 per day
10 months ago
Salary : £150-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Are you a qualified Teacher of RE - NQT or fully qualified teacher looking for a new opportunity?
* Popular School seeking experienced RE Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Strong Humanities Faculty*
* OUTSTANDING Ofsted 2015*
A high-performing school based in Enfield is urgently seeking a suitably experienced RE teacher to join a thriving department ASAP.
The school is renowned for its organic approach towards departmental development, thus offers excellent opportunities for career progression. They are seeking a confident and ambitious RE teacher who is used to making a difference and is looking for their next career move.
The school is easily located by number of public transport links.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach RE across the full age range.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic RE teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about RE with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Humanities Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Joe @ Remedy Education today for consideration.