£150 - £200 per day
21 days ago
Remedy Education are seeking experienced RE Teachers that are looking for a great career opportunity with a chance to excel within an excellent RE department. The school offer an exceptional support network with state of the art equipment.
The school in Barnet are looking for an RE Teacher with a minimum of 2 year's UK experience of teaching RE from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a thriving MFL department where you will receive ample support.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Keen to progress and develop in the RE department
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about RE with excellent curriculum knowledge.
This is an excellent career move for an ambitious RE Teacher looking to progress their career within a good school, which is exceptionally well lead by the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team.
Are you a qualified Teacher of RE? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Start Date: September 2018
Salary: £150-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term
School: Mixed Ability
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Paul at Remedy Education today for consideration.