Wood Green, London
£150 - £200 per day
3 months ago
Are you a qualified Teacher of RE looking for a new opportunity?
Popular School seeking an experienced RE Teacher
Immediate Interview Available
Excellent in school support
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
Location: Wood Green
Salary: £150-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term/Full-time
We are looking for an RE Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a great RE department, where students all achieve high results at GCSE. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach RE across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic RE Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Paul at Remedy Education today for consideration.