South East London, London
Up to £45 per hour
about 1 month ago
An opportunity has arisen in South East London for an Auditor to join a Quality Assurance Children's Service
* The role will include working alongside the innovative Triple Lock Improvement Team and will involve auditing of the IRO and CP Chair service.
* Must have an excellent track record in QA and improvement work
* Must have a passion for improving services for children
* Must have Excellent written and verbal skills
* Must be analytical and child centred
* Must be able to mentor and develop staff to help them achieve good practice
If you are interested in this role please send your CV .
We offer £250 for successful referrals sent to us.