South West London, London
£30 - £35 per hour
QSW - RKW_1562669973
15 days ago
Qualified Social Workers and Seniors, Children's Services, South West London
Remedy Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a local authority based in South West London. We are looking for experienced social workers and seniors with substantial experience in Referral & Assessment, Child Protection and Safeguarding teams.
You will work in an award-winning social enterprise managed by 3 local authorities with a reputation as one of the leading children's services providers in the country.
They support over 30,000 children, young people and their families through their social care, health, education, early help and business services.
Main duties include:
- Work within the Signs of Safety model of practice; group supervision and case reflection is offered
- Undertake all of the initial assessments with children who are referred through the Single Point of Access.
- Respond to child protection concerns and initiate Initial CP conferences
- Complete thorough assessments which inform the next steps. This can be to offer advice and guidance, short term support as a child in need, to step over to family support colleagues and in some situations may mean seeking legal support and entering proceedings.
- Caseloads are low when comparing to other London Boroughs which means you have time to make a difference.at appropriate levels with other agencies relevant to the work of the unit.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Substantial post qualified experience in R&A, CP, CIN or Safeguarding teams in the UK
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.