South London, London
Up to £23 per hour
12 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Youth Offending Team- South London
Our Client based in South London requires an experienced social worker to work within a youth offending team.
The successful Senior Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
Knowledge of child development, the categories of services and resources available to children and families, and the cost implications of meeting those assessed needs. Demonstrates an understanding of best value and quality assurance issues.
The role as a YOT Social Worker
- Must be an experienced case manager with extensive experience completing Asset Assessments, ROSH, Risk Management plans and Vulnerability Management plans. Competent in managing high risk cases such as bail and remand, DTO and ISS.
- Maintain accurate and contemporaneous records of all activities and in accordance with target objectives and national standards.
- To do direct one to one and group work with young people age 8 to 19 who may display difficult, challenging and aggressive behaviour.
- To undertake all duties in relation to the provision of assessment, report writing, supervision and case management regarding all matters relating to young people entering the Youth Justice System in accordance with Local and National Standards.
You will need as the YOT Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!