South West London, London
Up to £30 per hour
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Youth Offending Team- South London
Our Client based in South London requires an experienced social worker to work within a youth offending team.
The successful Senior Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
Knowledge of child development, the categories of services and resources available to children and families, and the cost implications of meeting those assessed needs. Demonstrates an understanding of best value and quality assurance issues.
The role as a YOT Social Worker
- Experienced/qualified SW for a position working with young people who have committed minor offences. The post involves working with pre-court cases..
- To work with high risk offenders and their families to develop and deliver direct individual and group work programmes, both in their homes, the community and in institutions
- Support children and young people and prevent them from offending
- Reduce the risk of further offending by young people and help them face up to the consequences of their offending
- Work with and support victims of youth crime
- Support young people who are bailed by the courts
- Prepare reports for the courts
- Supervise young people on court orders
You will need as the YOt Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!