North London, London
Up to £30 per hour
7 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Youth Offending Team-North London
Our Client based in North London requires an experienced social worker to work within a youth offending team.
The successful Senior Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The role as a YOT Social Worker
- Work as part of the YOU case management system with a case load of high risk young offenders.
- Must be an experienced case manager with extensive experience completing Asset Assessments, ROSH, Risk Management plans and Vulnerability Management plans.
- Competent in managing high risk cases such as bail and remand, DTO and ISS.
- Maintain accurate and contemporaneous records of all activities and in accordance with target objectives and national standards.
- To do direct one to one and group work with young people age 8 to 19 who may display difficult, challenging and aggressive behaviour.
- To undertake all duties in relation to the provision of assessment, report writing, supervision and case management regarding all matters relating to young people entering the Youth Justice System in accordance with Local and National Standards.
You will need as the YOT Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!