North London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour
6 months ago
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with professionals from a range of disciplines in other Youth Offending Services.
- Through liaison, dialogue and searching appropriate databases collect and collate relevant information to add to the multi agency risk assessment.
- Record, interpret and present information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person.
- This may involve disclosing proportionate and London MASH Project Job Description and Person Specification Youth Offending Service Worker relevant information related to the parents/carers, siblings or others in contact with the family.
- Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, offending related safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals. Participate in the MASH multi agency risk assessment to inform case management, advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
- Identify service gaps and issues relating to service pathways and/or cross boundary arrangements.
- Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
- Immediately report to complete locally where issues require escalation or the case is likely to become subject to press or public interest.
- Demonstrate through personal and professional example a commitment to equality of opportunity for all groups of staff and service users and challenge discrimination, racism, sexism and other forms of unjust behaviour.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
- Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*